Saturday, May 22, 2010

Home Again, Home Again

Total Trip - 9 Days
Distance:  4,318 Kilometers - 2,677 Miles
Last leg: Toulouse to Nantes  586 Kilometer - 364 Miles


 Up early, as usual, and on the road.  Monday is a holiday at work and I could have stayed out longer, but the Sunday/Holiday French thing made me decide to go home so I could run some errands and get some shopping done on Saturday.  The Sunday/Holiday French thing is basically that everything is closed.  And I mean closed.  Think Christmas day in the U.S. and you pretty much have an idea about this place every Sunday and holiday.   I find it amazing.

So, I pulled out from Toulouse and made good time (for a change) going back to Nantes.  Pulled Betsy into her garage about 3:00pm.  Another great motorcycle trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment